Friday 26 April 2013

Buy Printers In Johannesburg



Streamline Office Technologies is based in the Southern Suburbs of Johannesburg.  We operate in the greater Gauteng area and are able to offer service nationally as a result of our dealer association. Our journey in the industry started in 2002 with the Nashua brand, however service demands by a diverse customer base enforced a change to a multi brand vendor in 2010.



The combined management team of Streamline Office Technologies have over 55 years of business experience and are focused on achieving excellence through teamwork and dedication to our customers.

Streamline Office Technologies has an active product range that's supported by global brands. We offer our clients and end users the security of onsite service with monitored volume, service and toner consumption reports.

I have been in the industry for 8 years and kind of fell into it by accident because right off the bat in matric when all my other classmates were talking about varsity or world travel I didn't have a cooking clue on what I wanted to do so, towards the end of my school life I decided rather than go and study something for the sake of studying I applied for jobs with different recruitment agencies and landed up getting a position at Nashua so I left school on Friday and started working on

Monday while at Nashua it didn't take me long to realize this was what I loved doing. Later on in my career I joined the ITEC Group as a special accounts consultant and really enjoyed being there and once that bug caught me and I had learned enough I knew I had to have my own company doing what I love and I then started a Toshiba franchise called Streamline Toshiba.

Tell us what makes you stand out as such a success as the Sales director for Streamline Toshiba?

I would say because I do what is in the best interest of my clients even if that means turning them away rather than just make a sale! My industry has a very high failure rate and it's because consultants are not trying to build long term relationships with their clients but are purely trying to sell equipment for a quick commission cheque and I think the quality advice and service I give is what has earned me a number of loyal clients.

As this is a competitive market, what do you do to make your services so appealing to your clients?

Well as a company we strive to get it right first time, everytime and on time and we do not tolerate non-performance so neither should our clients and because of that we don't lock clients into long term service agreements if we drop the ball as a company and the client gives us notice we will release them from that contract at no cost to them so it is in our interest to provide the best service.

buy printers johannesburg.

No comments:

Post a Comment